Thursday, August 29, 2013

donderdag 29 augustus 2013

donderdag 29 augustus 2013 Up at 5:58. Watch KOMO News. Protesters are rallying outside a Starbucks on Fourth Avenue. I think it's the new one on Fourth and Union. Report - Fast-food protests expand across Seattle, nation. March. Protest. Strike!
Same news on GMA - Fast Food Protesters Demand Higher Pay.
Caui, the cat, say Good Morning, Mike.
Snack on this and that for breakfast. Train to d'town. Stop by Bartell Drugs to buy AAA batteries. Walk up to Denny. It rains on me pretty good. #40 bus to Mercer. Take off my soggy shoes at work. Put on my dry socks. Join the Seahorses for art. Markers on a box.
Party in a box! Woop! Woop!
The rain lets up. So, we head for the playground. Wet sand for the best sand castles. Lucy loves to hang out here.
Set up lunches for the Starfish. I am Anne today since she's taking the day off. Kenn is here with me, too. Lunchtime is short. The kids go to sleep quickly. Quiet time. I take a couple early-risers to the lobby. They also hang out with Shawna in her office. She has some wonderful magnetic toys. Streetcar to d'town. Traffic from the Seahawks game clog the streets. Train to Mount Baker. I make it to Cat City before the rain storm.

WEATHER ALERT: HEAVY RAIN APPROACHING SEATTLE AREA

The rain blows through the screen and scares Pete. MEOOOW! Settle down to watch MSNBC here. All In With Chris Hayes and The Rachel Maddow Show. Wow. Chris is beating Rachel in the ratings. Train. Now it's full of fans going to the Oakland Raiders - Seattle Seahawks game. Back to my apartment. Watch Futurama - Möbius Dick. The crew hunts a four-dimensional space whale.

No comments:

Post a Comment