Tuesday, August 13, 2013

maandag 12 augustus 2013

maandag 12 augustus 2013 Up with alarm. Turn on Stephanie Miller. The Rude Pundit chats with Steph about racism, Bill O’Reilly, and Ann Coulter. Lee Papa's post for today: Politics and Pigs at the County Fair. Chili dog for breakfast. Walk down to the Post Office to mail my Comcast bill. Across the street... Bus driver shot in downtown Seattle; police fatally shoot gunman.
I'm numb. A shooting right across the street from me. Hundreds of people stop. They're curious. The busses pile up because they can't move. Tune my radio to KOMO News to find out what's going on as I walk to work. Now I'm getting the jitters. I tell everybody at work about the shootings. Up to Moons & Stars. Just hanging out. Outside to visit the Dolphins. I'm extra. We head inside for diapers and lunch. Some of these kids sleep almost 3 hours. Streetcar to d'town. Train to Uwajimaya. A few groceries. Sho Chico Bai sake. #150 tunnel bus back to my place. Watch KOMO News. People from Toulouse Petit make me drool. I love the Summer Cocktails segment. Mint Julips of course.
The bartender is a hunk! Watch Futurama - Obsoletely Fabulous.
Cold noodle salad for dinner. Watch MSNBC and finally MST3K: The Horror Of Party Beach. "Oh, I am so Twyla Tharp...!"

No comments:

Post a Comment