Saturday, August 3, 2013

zaterdag 3 augustus 2013

zaterdag 3 augustus 2013 Up at 5:57. Turn on BBC News. Hassan Rouhani takes over as Iran's president, as his election is formally endorsed by Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei at a Tehran ceremony. Brighton Pride parade and party marks 40th anniversary. A Pride spokesman said: "The equality and freedom message of Brighton Pride is clearer than ever this year as we march and celebrate in solidarity with the oppressed LGBT population of Russia."
Rice and Amy's organic chili for breakfast. Watch TRMS with Melissa Harris-Perry as host. I love her cocktail idea.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
ATM some cash. Catch a #49 up to Prospect. Back in the day, I was the Prince of Prospect. I wander by the old Tudor mansion is used to live in. Hmmm. No For Sale sign. I'd need to win the lottery to buy that.
Visit the library. Over to FedEx to print my ballot. They're very helpful. #49 back to d'town. Listen to This American Life - Show Me The Way. This story touches me. Act One of episode 470 is an account of boyhood obsessions with Piers Anthony. The act is written and narrated by writer Logan Hill who, as a 12-year old, was consumed with reading Anthony’s novels. For a decade he felt he must have been Anthony's number one fan, until, as a young adult, he met a person identified as "Andy" and discovered their mutual interest in Anthony. Andy is interviewed for the story and explains that, as a teenager, he had used escapist novels in order to cope with his alienating school and home life in Buffalo, New York. In 1987, at age 15, he decided to run away to Florida in order to try to live with Piers Anthony. The story includes Piers Anthony’s reflections on these events. Switch to 91.3-FM KBCS for the Hawaii Radio Connection.
Lots of Patrick Landeza - Berkeley, California based slack key guitarist. Edamame salad for lunch. Walk down to the King County Ballot Drop Box. Yay! I Voted! Walk down Fourth. The Revolution starts in an old phone booth near the I. D. Revcom.
Further down Fourth... It's the ADDISONONFOURTH. The old Downtowner has been renovated.
Beautifully renovated apartment homes, artist lofts, and musician studios... here! 308 Fourth Ave. S Seattle, WA.
Into the tunnel. #150 bus back to my place. Turn on KUOW for Rick Steves' program - Program 334: Pastoral Britain. Wow. Rick is using Sound Cloud. Watch WLS Chicago News. 300,000 music fans are packed into Grant Park for Lollapalooza.
New Order, NINE INCH NAILS, The Killers - AMAZING! I wish I could be there. Ellie Goulding, the Lumineers and Mumford & Sons. Just transport... to Chicago. Ock ohem ocktei wies Barsoom. If only I could transport myself... like that anywhere. When I was a kid, I loved Edgar Rice Burroughs. A man is just mysteriously transported to Mars (called Barsoom). Potatoes and QFC fried chicken for dinner. Watch movie - John Carter.

No comments:

Post a Comment