Tuesday, April 22, 2014

dinsdag 22 april 2014

dinsdag 22 april 2014 Up at 2:39. Watch France 24. Report - Deadly shootout in eastern Ukraine threatens Geneva deal. US Vice President Joe Biden is heading to Kiev to meet with the new leaders. Cinema news - New French film tackles grisly anti-Semitic murder.  24 Jours tells the heart-breaking story of Ilan Halimi.
Switch to KING 5 News. President Barack Obama plans to visit Oso today, one month to the day that a landslide took out dozens of homes and killed at least 41 people. Something to lift my spirits... You, too? Navy baseball players' 'Frozen' lip-sync goes viral. Singapore vermicelli for breakfast. Play around with YouTube. Watch Two Housemates Ep. 1 - I'm Busy, Always Busy.
The rain has stopped for my walk to work. I love the timing. Just a couple short breaks. Then I'm extra for an hour. I hang out with the Dolphins and Sea Otters on the playground. The kids are in a good mood. A Seattle City Light truck gives us some entertainment. Over to Seahorses. Only 5 kids. Diapers, lunch and naps. Easy-going group. Back to Sea Otters. One early-raiser. The other kids wake up at 2:30. Streetcar to Denny. #8 bus up to B'way wander around a little. It's 53° and mostly cloudy. A shirtless man with lots of tattoos is walking next to me... talking to himself. I'm a little nervous. Back down to Pine. Lots of students getting out of SCCC. Going home. They pile on to my bus. I get home in time to watch President Obama's visit to the Oso firehouse. He says Osso.
We're going to be strong right alongside you Obama promised the people whose lives were upended when a wall of mud and water swept away the hillside on March 22. In about an hour, he's back on Air Force One and taking off. I wanted to watch the Osprey helicopters to take off, too. But no. Is it top secret? I'm more interested in Earth Day. I like the honor that do to the Apollo 8 'Earthrise'
But there is an end to the world... Doctor Who.

No comments:

Post a Comment