Thursday, April 10, 2014

donderdag 10 april 2014

donderdag 10 april 2014 Up with alarm. Cup O' Noodles for breakfast. Check on my Red Bull boys. Good for you, guys! They post: Team Socks Crocs and Birkenstocks is going to make it to the finish line!!! We just traded 32 cans of red bull for our final bus tickets to Berlin!!!
Turn on Stephanie Miller for a few minutes. I lose internet connectivity. Turn on KOMO Radio. Ha! How IRONIC! Seattle PI report - Seattle Mayor Ed Murray blasts Comcast Internet service, talks of Seattle’s ‘own municipal broadband’ I say "Ditch em!" And I think that someone hacked into our 9-1-1 system. Outage Raises Questions About Security Of 9-1-1 Systems. A Concast truck is parked downstairs. Walk up to 7-Eleven for coffee. I like the  Brazilian Dark Roast.
Walk up to Denny. #62 bus to Mercer. The kids are eating French toast for snack. Baby Jam is here. We take the kids to the Bike Room for the show. So many cool drums!
Back in the classroom, the kids gather to do a Fava bean experiment.
They're very curious and very good listeners. Over to the Infant Room for some lunch breaks. Lunch crunch. We're busy. Bottles and diapers but no naps. Streetcar to d'town. Straight up to my place. Yay! I'm connected again. Of course, I start blogging. Watch KOMO News. It's awesome that the kids could do this. Macklemore, M's Hernandez surprise teens in anti-bullying video.
This is incredible. KOMO News reports that the SPU is presenting a CatVidFest... including our local producer of Henri le Chat Noir. I feel with Henri. Angst. Et les Morons! Chili spaghetti for dinner. Watch Star Trek - A Piece Of The Action. Who're you callin' me a babe? Take that and that!
Sheldon!

No comments:

Post a Comment