Friday, April 25, 2014

vrijdag 25 april 2014

vrijdag 25 april 2014 Up at 2:25. Turn on BBC News. The war of words between Moscow and the US worsens. Russia accuses West of Ukraine plot. Bologna and sauerkraut sandwich for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. After previously sympathizing with Cliven Bundy, the Nevada rancher who refuses to pay the more than $1 million in fees he owes the federal government, Republicans including Rep. Dean Heller (R-NV) are denouncing Bundy’s most recent, racist comments. Cliven Bundy: I'm not a racist.
I go to work, but I'm sick. Clock out at 11:15. Streetcar to d'town. Walk up to my place. I'm thinking that it's too beautiful of a day to be sick. Lay quiet in bed for an hour. Watch Smallville - Prophecy. Jor-El temporarily transfers Clark's super-powers to Lois. Since it's the end of Spring Break... Watch Spring Breakdown. I believe that Seth took a daring role... beautifully! I-Zod all the way!
Rachel Dratch and Amy Poehler are brilliant... as middle-aged women at Spring Break in South Padre. Read the news - Gay community take to the beaches for Splash South Padre.

No comments:

Post a Comment