Sunday, April 13, 2014

zondag 13 april 2014

zondag 13 april 2014 Up at 5:55. Turn on BBC News. Ukraine to fight pro-Russia forces. Россия! Россия! Россия! Moscow denies the trouble has been 'orchestrated' from the Kremlin.
Watch movie - Robinson Crusoe On Mars. I haven't seen this since I was a kid. Stranded on Mars with only a monkey as a companion, an astronaut must figure out how to find oxygen, water, and food on the lifeless planet. But... he finds Friday.
Next - MST3K: The Giant Gila Monster. I sing whenever I sing whenever I sing! Darling, how does that go? Sing when you sling whatever the Oui! Les Beaux Frères!

''Serviette'' - comedy act by ''Les Beaux Frères'' (Le plus grand cabaret du monde) from les beaux freres on Vimeo.

As the sun slowly sets on Seattle...
There are good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment