Saturday, April 19, 2014

vrijdag 18 april 2014

vrijdag 18 april 2014 Up with alarm. Turn on KOMO News. Just lay in bed for 30 minutes. Oh, my. I remember May Day. Masked marchers dressed in black, breaking windows and doors and setting fires.
Seattle police prepare for May Day marchers. SPD usually prepare by going to Starbucks for a caffeine fix. A Trader Joe's egg and bacon burrito for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Michael McDonald - the man, the myth, the legend - joins the gang in the Los Angeles Bureau.
Walk up to Denny. #62 up to Mercer. Hang out with the Sea Otters while their teachers take planning time. Yay! It's a nice day! Right away, we head out to the playground. We're all quite happy about the sunshine. We stay as long as possible. I set up lunches while Joyce does circle time. At noon, I head up to Wildflowers. I'm extra. Kenn does a dramatic reading of Too Many Frogs. The kids love Kenn.
They linger at lunchtime. I set out the nap mats. Potty time is quick. Nap time is quiet time. On the other hand, the Sea Otters wake up 5 minutes after I walk into their room. Oh, well. Streetcar to Denny. I wait for the #8. I want to shop on Capitol Hill. It's 10 minutes late, so I take another streetcar to d'town. Catch a #11 up to B'way and shop. Walk back to my place. Michael drops by. He's going to do my laundry... since our laundry rooms are closed until further notice. Thanks Michael. Watch KOMO News. I learn many amazing things... that the Rubik's Cube has become the most popular toy in history. The little cube that changed the world. And a street performer at the Pike Place Market can solve a Rubik's cube with one hand while spinning things and hula-hooping. WOW! Seattle's got talent! Watch Young Justice: Terrors. Batman assigns Superboy and Miss Martian to go undercover inside Belle Reve, a federal prison designed to house the world's worst super-villains. Just a little twist in the plot... Superboy and Miss Martin become a thing.
Chili on toast for dinner. Movie - The Day After Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment