Wednesday, April 30, 2014

woensdag 30 april 2014

Up at 3:09. Turn on BBC News. "It was a horrible thing to witness."  Botched US execution sparks review.
Chili spaghetti for breakfast. Watch France 24 on Free Speech TV. Cool! Pro-Russian separatists tighten grip on eastern Ukraine.
News about the Deadly Tornadoes. Forecasters figured that the rain in Pensacola set a record - 21 inches of rain in nearly 23 hours.
Walk up Westlake to work. I'm with the Sea Otters for a couple hours. I meet them on the playground. All 8 are here. No coats today. It's nice and warm. Extra time for us on the Baby Playground. Inside, I do lunch prep while Eileen does circle. Up to Wildflowers to be extra. They guys keep me plenty busy. I get to chat with some of the kids during lunchtime. They get rather silly during potty time. Everyone is asleep by 1:30. Down to Sea Otters again. They're sleeping well. A couple of them want to go "potty' when they wake up. Hike up Mercer after work. It's still a mess!
There's actually a way for pedestrians. Progress, I guess.
I make it to Seattle Center to rest in the shade of the trees.
Bus up to 3rd and Cedar. Visit the new Green Street on Bell Street. I'm getting tired, but I walk a mile up to my place. Watch KOMO News. We cracked 80 degrees. How rare are 80 degree days in April? It hasn't reached 80 in April since 2004. Watch Young Justice - Coldhearted. Wally wakes at the sound of his alarm clock. He is elated because it's his sixteenth birthday, and The Team has a surprise party in The Cave.
Chitpotle beef burrito for dinner. I am having frustrations with Silverlight (12) Delete the plug-ins? What the hell? Pooop! Hulu is working. Watch Lost In Space - The Keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment