Thursday, August 13, 2015

donderdag 13 augustus 2015

donderdag 13 augustus 2015 Up at 4:15. Watch KOMO News. Fantastic game! M's Iwakuma hurls 5th no-hitter in franchise history.
Walk around Capitol Hill while it's still cool... But it's 68° already with 69% humidity. At least, we have morning clouds. Try something new dark chocolate covered golden berries at Whole Foods. Very yummy... and expensive - $17.99/lb. On my way up East Pike, I see ads on the poles for the Michael Jackson Mashup at Neumos. Fun!
August 14. Nah! I got to open the next day. Up to QFC. Craving spicy stuff like Tim's Jalapeño Potato Chips. Good deal on 12 oz. bottles of Spicy Hot V-8 - $1. With my radio, I listen to BBC Newshour on KUOW. Death toll raises in Tianbin explosion. China Examines Aftermath Of Immense Twin Explosions That Killed Dozens. Back to my place to rest a bit. Watch France 24 - Tel Aviv beach day in Paris causes political uproar. The World Aquatics Championships finished on Aug. 9 in Kazan, Russia. No more swimming and diving. Until we meet again... Alfredo Colmenarez.

No comments:

Post a Comment