Monday, August 3, 2015

maandag 3 augustus 2015

maandag 3 augustus 2015 Up at 3:31. Watch WLS Chicago News. Give us your rain! Lollapalooza ends early due to severe weather in area.
Days 90 degrees or above this summer. 12! A new record!
Humidity: 70% and I feel it. And 65° while I walk around d'town doing errands. Deliver my ballot for the primary. The Stranger's Endorsements for the August 2015 Primary Election! I didn't see anyone on the ballot for the school board. I'm District 7... in the SE fringe. My vote goes to Sally Bagshaw.
I live in the Freeway Park neighborhood. Pass through the Convention Center. Whoa! Lots of people here for the National Conference for State Legislators. Pondering on important issues - What Does it Take to Make Democracy Work? I'm just here to visit the Convention Center Taco Del Mar for a Monday Mondo Burrito - $7.39. State legislators and participants from all over the world... here in Seattle.
Edward Norton makes a great scrawny Dr. Bruce Banner. But he develops himself to protect himself. We are comprehensive!
Lovely day for a walk. Over to Raven on Pine for a $10 buzz cut. March up hill through Cal Anderson Park to 15th Ave. I'm a secret shopper at Walgreens 500 15th Ave. E. It used to be the old City Peoples Garden Shop. Hey! I got a mini of Coulsons Vodka. The city is full of changes. Still some empty stores on B'way. Home again. Turn on the Mariners - Rockies game. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment