Monday, August 31, 2015

maandag 31 augustus 2015

maandag 31 augustus 2015 Midnight movie - Gladiator. Lots of violence. War. ROMA VICTOR! Long movie. Play YouTube vids of The Rhodes Bros. I like Austin's How I Feel video with his recommendation for the book Quiet. I'll check it out. Thanks, Austin. Watch KOMO News just to see who won yesterday's game. We're off to a good start. Seahawks 16 - 15 Chargers. President Obama visits Alaska. The broader purpose of the of the president's trip to the nation's 49th state is to mount an aggressive call to action to fight climate change. The trip, which promises to utilize breath-taking backdrops, will shine light on melting glaciers and rising sea levels. Kerry, Obama to raise global warming issues in Alaska. Walk around. It's a cool 64° and a little breezy. Browse the stacks at Elliott Bay Books. I need a pocket t-shirt. Visit Value Village. Love it! A clerk is dressed up as Quicksilver from X-Men: Days of Future Past... hair, goggles and the grin. You made my day.
Mother Nature is a serial killer. Ever now and then, I need an apocalypse. Watch World War Z. Oh, my little action hero, Brad Pitt.

No comments:

Post a Comment