Thursday, August 6, 2015

donderdag 6 augustus 2015

donderdag 6 augustus 2015 Home from work. Restless. Time in Hiroshima, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan - 16:32PM. Watch France 24. Japan marks 70th anniversary of Hiroshima atomic bombing. The M-5 multitronic unit is supposed to be the most sophisticated advancement in computer technology in 2268... but it's bad! Fall asleep during Star Trek - The Ultimate Computer. I sleep until 8:32. That's pretty good for me. Trying to prepare myself for the First of Seven Republican Debates. ‘Late Night’s Conner O’Malley Helps Donald Trump Prepare for the Republican Debate. It's really nice. Mild and sunny. Walk around Capitol Hill. Shop at Trader Joe's. Visit Cal Anderson Park. Buy my own ORCA Card. Public transit. Home to drop off my stuff. Up to 2200 Westlake. Busy with lunchtime people. Home again. I can't stream Fox News video... but I can get Fox News radio. I'd rather have beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment