Saturday, August 1, 2015

zaterdag 1 augustus 2015

zaterdag 1 augustus 2015 Up at 4:30. The Feds clash with the Klingons over mining rights to Capella IV. Watch Star Trek - Friday's Child. Up to work to help open. Mitchell and Falisha help, too. More nice Canadians. Please! Fewer rude Texans. Who raised those people? Oy! We're short-staffed. Three people have quit recently. (I miss Seth.) The store is really crazy busy. The people need snacks and drinks for the festivities. Selling lots of beer, wine and liquor. I can picture the crowds floating out on Lake Washington.
Lucky for me that I'm not down there. We can hear the Blue Angels. And... Why do they close the I-90 bridge for the Blue Angels?
My feet hurt and my back aches. For me, it's Wait, Wait. Recorded in Chicago's Millennium Park with Not My Job guest Chance the Rapper.
Fish and rice for dinner. Watch War Of The Worlds. Ladies and gentlemen - The First Tripod! And it honks its horn.

No comments:

Post a Comment