Friday, August 7, 2015

vrijdag 7 augustus 2015

vrijdag 7 augustus 2015 Up at 4:08. Watch France 24. Keeping track of US media - US satirist Jon Stewart quits ‘Daily Show’ after 16 years. I can't wait for Stephanie Miller. Hungover from the drinking games?
Chris: You wouldn't like me when I'm hangry.
Travis: I'm gonna give credit where credit is due, @JohnKasich is cool with gay marriage & the #GOPDebate crowd applauded. Take a note candidates...
Steph and the mooks talk about yesterday's debate... mocking Trump, Rand, Christie and the Kiddie's Table debate. It was more akin to a game show. Seattle Times - FACT CHECK: GOP candidates veer from the truth in 1st debate. Need a change of scenery. It's been a long time since I took Link Light Rail. Train to Columbia City Station. It's a 43-minute trip from my door to the new PCC Natural Food Market. Very new! With an apartment complex.
SPL - Columbia City for a bathroom break. I would stay, but there's a screechy toddler running amuck out-of-control. I'm surprised, but the train back to d'town is packed. Lots of international tourists. Back home. Watch a whacky movie: STATEN ISLAND SUMMER. It's one of those picture-perfect days, but clouds are on their way back. Rain on the way. (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment