Sunday, August 23, 2015

zondag 23 augustus 2015

zondag 23 augustus 2015 Midnight movie - 2001: A Space Odyssey.
We are evolved from apes. Pathetically, we still throw bones and beat up nature. Why do we deserve to live in this Elegant Universe? Watch the original Lost In Space (The Pilot). I forgot how I got this. When I was a kid, I loved the Jupiter 2. It's home, my home in space! Blast off! And the mysterious reactor room. Next - It's Walk-Thon Season. Watch MST3K-The Incredibly Strange Creature. At least, he shaved under his armpits.
Hi, Everyone. Let's Pitch In 'N' Get Cracking Here In Louisiana Doing Right, Eh? Now Then. Hateful Rich Overbearing Ugly Guys Hurt Royally Everytime Someone Eats A Radish, Carrot, Hors d'oeuvre, And Never Does Dishes. Eventually, Victor Eats Lunch Over Peoria Mit Ein Neuesberger Tod. I find an old VHS tape. As the sun slowly sets on Seattle, I can watch Dune... and poor Thufir Hawat... Sector Six, 80, Copy the Sixth, the Sum of the Eighth.

No comments:

Post a Comment