Thursday, September 10, 2015

donderdag 10 september 2015

donderdag 10 september 2015 Midnight sci-fi / horror movie - Infini.
I'm going to be awake anyway... It's bloody and violent. Eventually, it's turns philosophical at the end. Biological contaminants? I'm routing for the team - especially Whit Carmichael - to clear inspection. Next - Star Trek: Balance Of Terror.
Doze off for a little while, but I'm up for Stephanie Miller. Get me Lisa Bloom! Lisa - attorney and legal analyst for Avvo - talks with Steph about Kim Davis and religious freedom limits. It's 66° and sunny for my walk up to HK. A cloud of dust obstructs the sky.
I'm fed up with the construction! The noise, the dust and diesel fumes... the excavators, the drilling, the dirt-haulers and the jack-hammers. In fact, it's noisy all the way up Westlake to South Lake Union. I'm happy to see my old friends at HK. They greet me with hugs and smiles. I visit the Infant Room to get my baby fix. I feed a bottle to a baby. (I still have the knack.) My friends are trying to recruit me. "We need you!" Uff da! Listen to Here & Now on my radio. I love to hear The Songs Of Summer (2015). I like all of them. Fall Songs 2015? This song goes with my Introvert / Extrovert book - Quiet. Ladies and gentlemen... Saint Motel. Planning for dinner? How 'bout some liquefied corn for dinner?
I may be from Ohio... but I'm not corn-fed. Perhaps wine-fed. Watch 2001. Love live Arthur C. Clarke.

No comments:

Post a Comment