Thursday, September 3, 2015

woensdag 2 september 2015

woensdag 2 september 2015 Restless. My cold is bugging me. Midnight movie - Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea.  I fall asleep during the attack of the monster squid... while the Earth is threatened by a burning Van Allen Radiation Belt.
Up at 6:16. Nice to sleep 3 (or so) hours. It's a Free Speech TV morning. Watch Fall And Winter. We are in the great crescendo of humanity when all the voices cry out for a new way. Next, The Apple Pushers. So much hope. So much struggle. Tears roll down my cheek. Why am I crying? Uff da. Need some groceries. What's this flower that greets me at Freeway Park? It's September, and I see buds. Thank you, for your beauty. You make my day.
Down to Uwajimaya. Sho Chiku Bai on sale for $6.99! What's the occasion? Get a few veggies. #41 bus tunnel back to my place. My heart sinks to watch France 24. I'm so sorry for this. This photo shows The Horrific Toll Of Europe's Refugee Crisis.
Germany, France and Italy urge review of EU asylum rules. On the brink of salvation... "These deaths are utterly preventable if Europe actually had a policy in place to provide safe passage for people fleeing the war in Syria," Human Rights Watch Emergency Director Peter Bouckaert.

No comments:

Post a Comment