Monday, September 14, 2015

maandag 14 september 2015

maandag 14 september 2015 Up at 2:50am. Pete watches France 24 with me. I don't think Pete likes the news.
Tragic. A group of people including Mexican tourists were mistakenly killed by Egyptian security by an air strike. A strange Film in French - Class Of 1984 - 1983 [Film Complet] [HD] It's dubbed... and R-rated. This film is a lot of trashy fun. The actors are all on great form with Timothy Van Patten playing a lunatic, psycho student. Mr. Stegman vs Mr. Norris.
Getting ready to leave, I always ask myself, "Do I have to go back to Seattle?" Michael drives me up to the bus stop at Cordata. The Boltbus is 30 minutes late, but I get to sit up front. Cool! For 20 miles, I see views like this... over the driver's shoulder.
It seems ominous to me, but I hear Aerosmith - Livin' On The Edge on the radio as we approach Seattle. The kid - John Connor - from Terminator 2 is in that mind-bending video.

No comments:

Post a Comment