Wednesday, September 30, 2015

woensdag 30 september 2015

woensdag 30 september 2015 Watch France 24. I love the international weather report. Even in Ushuaia, Argentine. It's still hot in Los Angeles. Concerns for California.
California In 2040: More People, More Heat. More wildfires, more floods. The Pope is firmly on the side of the world's climate scientists. We know that the Earth is warming and that mankind is responsible for a substantial portion of the temperature rise. Time to catch up with David Pakman. I'm on my way up the steps to Freeway Park. Bump into a drug deal. Oy! Total surprise! I don't know what to do. I'm stunned. They let me pass. Jeezus! I have had enough! Enough of these syringes littering my neighborhood! Time to take back that park over the freeway. TOO LATE It's lost. Lost, Lost, LOST. I don't know. I'm not going back home the same way. I wish that I had a phaser.
Back at my place. Watch Star Trek - The Omega Glory. Responding to a distress signal, Kirk finds Captain Tracey of the U.S.S. Exeter violating the prime directive and interfering with a war between the Yangs and the Coms.

No comments:

Post a Comment