Saturday, September 12, 2015

zaterdag 12 september 2015

zaterdag 12 september 2015 Happy Birthday to me! Spend the night in the mancave watching Star Wars. Blu-ray quality!
Just a little search on Mark Hamill. He was a cutie back then.
Google seems to know it's my birthday. I got cake and goodies.
Michael wants me to take a pic of his messy lawn mower before he cleans it. OK. I take a #540 bus at 12:34 to d'town Bellingham.
WTA busses seem easy to use, and I can chose the seat I want. I'm used to an energetic downtown Seattle. In Bellingham, I see people having brunch, but I feel alone on the sidewalks. Cross the Pickett Bridge to see Whatcom Creek  and the Maritime Heritage Park below.
I want to explore, but I see a lot of stairs. I don't think that I could handle all those steps. Visit the Bellingham Public Library. This place seems busy. Bus back to the house. Turn on A (repreat) Prairie Home Companion - That Little Country Town. Guy Noir checks out up-and-coming country singers at the Bluebird Café. That's a pretty raunchy Guy Noir. I heard about Trump on Jimmy Fallon's show. Jimmy Fallon Impersonates Donald Trump While Interviewing Donald Trump. Pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment