Monday, September 28, 2015

maandag 28 september 2015

maandag 28 september 2015 Watch Self Help. Eugene is telling everyone he's on a very important mission. Now it's an obvious lie used to enlist continued protection. There is No Cure.  Need a break from The Walking Dead.  Watch France 24.  I want to know how Journée Sans Voitures went. Parisians and tourists basked in the sunshine on Sunday as they strolled, skated and cycled around the city on the first car-free day -  Paris, A Day Without Cars. Watching the Super Blood Moon on Montmartre. Formidable! The sunshine beckons. It's a 40-minute walk down to the Sculpture Park. I used to be quicker when I was younger. Hello Father and Son.
I take my time in Belltown... mostly because my back aches. I'm schlepping along like an old man. Here we are. 2231 - Second Avenue. Bedlam Coffee. Would you join me for an Animal Cracker Latte?

No comments:

Post a Comment