Sunday, September 27, 2015

zondag 27 september 2015

zondag 27 september 2015 Up at 2:18. Noise wakes me up. Watch France 24. BONJOUR, NEW YORK! Three blocks on Manhattan’s busy Broadway were blocked off to make room for the tourism, fashion and food fair, housing food and drinks tents. It's Best Of France 2015. Wine tasting? NYC Francophiles delight as Times Square turns French. President François Hollande, who is in New York for the UN General Assembly, will attend the event this afternoon. I wish I could go. Hmmm... Paris Versus New York. No choice! I will always love Paris. Paris, je t'aime Paris is for lovers. Soon, into the film, I watch my favorite segment. Il faut que j'y aille! Nice walk up to Queen Anne. 62° and blue skies. A rainbow greets me at the Int'l Fountain. It smells good over at Festa Italiana, but I don't have any money to get some food. Walk over to Mercer Street. It looks great! Very user-friendly with sidewalks and bike paths. Walk down Westlake Avenue listening to The Moth Radio Hour. It's about Boyhood. The Bears - Seahawks game is on 710 ESPN. A record number in Century Link - 69,002. Twelve seconds into the 3rd, Chicago kicks off, Tyler Lockett returns kickoff for 105 yards. Another record. Touchdown. The final - Chicago 0 - 26 Seattle. An astronomical phenomenon expected this evening - an overlapping lunar eclipse and supermoon. 'Blood moon' brings prophecies of end times. What to watch? The Walking Dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment