Tuesday, March 29, 2016

dinsdag 29 maart 2016

dinsdag 29 maart 2016 Every day when I was five, my older sister would play teacher. Her students were me, my stuffed rabbit and an American girl doll. I was affected by Dylan Garity's poem yesterday on Free Speech TV. I am a teacher, too. Dylan Garity Describes Everything He Thinks Is Wrong With ESL Education In 3 Minutes. Bike to work for the first real time. It's a beautiful morning, but it's chilly. My hands are freezing. Visit the co-op to warm up and get some coffee. The buggie and wagon are ready. The kids are going on a little walk. We visit Hohl's to see the chickens and the WTA station.
We bump into the kids from YMCA. We are understaffed. It gets a bit busy. There are 10 kids and only 2 teachers. I'm alone with the group at nap time. That gets crazy with a couple of non nappers. I need help. Well... I escape for my lunch break. I want to take one of those buses out of here. We survive. Oy! Do we have to have a meeting tonight? Emergent curriculum? No way! Bike home in the dark. I swear that I hear thousands of frogs on the trail.  Spooky frogs. Home to watch The Twilight Zone - Five Characters In Search For An Exit.

No comments:

Post a Comment