Wednesday, March 16, 2016

woensdag 16 maart 2016

woensdag 16 maart 2016 Watch France 24. Clinton, Trump sweep crucial primaries. As the race to the White House reaches another pivotal stage, is Donald Trump unstoppable and did the Republicans bring it on themselves? MediaWatch. Jon Favreau puts it out there - How the Republican Party Became a Failed State. And from the desk of Matt Wuerker...
We are short-staffed again. The pre-schoolers come upstairs with me after snack. What's wrong with Lego? No one notices that I made an Orange Lego Man... before it gets destroyed.
I try to make a Blue Man... But NOOOO! If I put two blue legos together, the kids chop it apart. I guess that the playground beckons. It's a little chilly, but the sun comes out from time-to-time. Diaper, lunchtime, naps. Home to watch a little MSNBC. Trump: My Voters May Riot. Who's in mood for a riot? The inevitable riot. Servo don't like riots... Watch High School Big Shot!
I'm not implying anything. So. Goodnight, Tom Servo.

No comments:

Post a Comment