Thursday, March 10, 2016

donderdag 10 maart 2016

donderdag 10 maart 2016 Restless night. The wind is whipping things around... buffeting our building. HIGH WIND WARNING for Bellingham, Skagit Valley, San Juans and the ENTIRE coast thru 9am. Gusts from 50-60+ mph are possible. Watch Democracy Now. Should I be surprised? Donald Trump: ‘I Think Islam Hates Us’. Hillary is the best candidate to run against Trump. She's a problem-solver and a fighter. I think that we'll be cheering for her to combat the hatemongers. Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump: ¡BASTA! The strong winds knock out the power. The stop lights are out. The bus picks me up. No outages downtown. One of our families bring treats from Johnny's Donuts. (Two days in a row for me.) Take the kids outside. Some of them are a little nervous about the wind. The garbage lids are clanging. It's noisy. All of them sleep at nap time. Visit the library during my break. Diapers, more outside time. Snacks. Then I go home. Only 4 people on my bus. Weird. Uff da, Justin! Justin Bieber skips out on Seattle bar tab, makes good days later.

No comments:

Post a Comment