Sunday, March 13, 2016

zondag 13 maart 2016

zondag 13 maart 2016 I bought Star Wars. Uncle Owen: [about C-3PO and R5-D4] Luke! Take these two over to the garage will you, I want them cleaned up before dinner. Luke Skywalker: But I was going into Tosche Station to pick up some power converters! I love it!
Try to get up. My motivator is broken. This R2 unit has a bad motivator! It looks like rain. I have a bad feeling about this.
Anyway, I hop on the #331 bus to Cordata. Shop at Food Co-op. Is there anything political about this? Annie's Bernie-O's!
Catch up with SNL. Pete Davidson! Why are your hands in your pockets? Don't be shy. It's the lovely-and-talented singer and actress Ariana Grande. Do Britney Spears one more time!
This is insane enough... for Bellingham. I'll be having sweet dreams tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment