Saturday, March 26, 2016

zaterdag 26 maart 2016

zaterdag 26 maart 2016 Midnight movie - MST3K: Werewolf. I love these segments. Mike cuts himself on Crow's head and begins turning into a Werecrow. Servo is horrified, but Crow warms to the idea and tells Mike what to expect from his transformation. YIKES! Later, Mike looks totally transformed.
Syracuse edges Gonzaga 63-60 for spot in Elite 8. My heart feels heavy. The Zags are done. With 22 seconds left, Michael Gbinije makes the winning shot, sending Syracuse to a 63-60 victory over Gonzaga. One good thing... Kyle Wiltjer had 23 points for Gonzaga.
Ride my bike up to Trader Joe's. Not very busy. Is everyone at their caucus? Wash a load of laundry. Thank you, KING-5, for taking your cameras out to cover the Washington Democratic Caucus.
Bernie Sanders wins Washington caucus. Update: with 20.8% of precincts reporting in Washington, Sanders leads 3-to-1 over Clinton. I was neutral today. I was Switzerland. I didn't go to the Washington Democratic Caucus. After a stressful week at work, I didn't feel like going to a crazy caucus meeting.
Finally, I take the scenic route to Sweetbay. Wonderful, winding trail.
My last movie - Mission Mars. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment