Sunday, March 6, 2016

zondag 6 maart 2016

zondag 6 maart 2016 Arkansas halftime show gets interesting. This makes my day! Watch a human size rainbow slinky perform. Sunday morning movie - MST3K: Cave Dwellers. It's a terrible Italian Conan rip-off, but we love it! Ator needs more muscles. "...and then he worked out on the Charismatic Soloflex of Zontar-13!"
Miles O'Keeffe is considered to be a "good sport" and fan of MST3K. He enjoyed the work the MST3K crew did on Cave Dwellers so much that he contacted Best Brains and requested a copy of the tape. Shopping trip up to Bellis Fair. The only things open - Target, Old Country Buffet and Sports Authority. Love the Cordata Co-op. It's really big and full of the stuff at the downtown store... serving the residents of the north side of Bellingham. Get coffee here!
I think that I want to live in Fairhaven. I found these cute yellow apartments with a white picket fence. Close to the bus lines.
I would take the #401 to the Co-op and downtown. I'd be close to the waterfront and the shops of Fairview.   I'll meet you at The Rustic.
I am sorry, Obi-Wan Kenobi. Watch Star Wars: Attack Of The Clones.

No comments:

Post a Comment