Thursday, March 3, 2016

donderdag 3 maart 2016

donderdag 3 maart 2016 Midnight movie - MST3K: Beginning Of The End. We've got to get organized. We should not be losing to grasshoppers, people. --Mike
Turn on Stephanie Miller. Guest Jill Sobule chats with Steph and entertains us with her Take America Back song. Everyone loves it, Jill! Here it is (un-bleeped) on HuffPo. Bus #525 - the scenic route - to downtown. A group of 5 goes straight outside. It rains toward the end of our recess. Lunches, diapers and naps. Naps are easy except that I have one non-napper who talks and talks while I clean up the lunch mess. I hang out with some wild pre-schoolers. It amazes me that the others can sleep through the craziness. I get them to settle down a little bit with the I Spy A Skeleton book. We're short staffed again today. Listen to BBC News on my break.  Romney: Trump is a Con Man. A Fake. Nasty! Help to close the school. Back to my place to relax and watch Young Justice: Happy New Year. Adam Strange recounts his adventures in outer space. Captain Atom is ready with a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment