Tuesday, April 12, 2016

dinsdag 12 april 2016

dinsdag 12 april 2016 Restless. More MST3K The Day The Earth Froze. Scary lady talks about mystical, magical Sampo.
Turn on Democracy Now. Lee Fang joins the show. Not a big fan of Hillary. Who do you like, Lee?
Kai Newkirk talks about the Democracy Spring movement and the protests on Capitol Hill. Hundreds of 'Democracy Spring' protesters arrested at Capitol Hill sit-in.
Bus into town. Tofu and mushroom scramble at the co-op. Spicy! I feel that we are rushed outside with some of the toddlers. One of the teachers is called on it. Too much outside time. I set up some of the lunches. By popular demand, I read Fire Truck for the kids. They're learning to sing along. Naps are a little late, but everyone sleeps. While the kids sleep, I wonder if the teachers like it to be crazy. Maybe they get a thrill out of being in emergency mode. While I'm alone with the nappers, I clean up the lunch mess. I wash the dishes and set up the snack for 13 children. It's one of those days. Rain keeps us inside for the afternoon. We manage. On the busride home, I hear Open Your Heart. (1986 FOLKS!) The amazing Madonna!

No comments:

Post a Comment