Wednesday, April 6, 2016

woensdag 6 april 2016

woensdag 6 april 2016 World Largest Starbucks To Open In NYC. Based on the Seattle Roastery it opened in December 2014. Wednesday morning movie - MST3K: I Accuse My Parents. Inspired by the movie, Joel & the Bots get Gypsy to help them reenact the nightclub scene from it. Love Joel's moustache. Are You Happy In Your Work? Yay! It's fun to bike into town! As I step into school, I know something is different. (It's quiet.) Bev is out. So, we're short-staffed. AGAIN! We are so vulnerable that it's ridiculous! Please, hire a real experienced child care professional! Ya know! Diapers, lunches and naps. Things settle down, eventually. Playground.
I enjoy my bike ride home. Nice tulip garden.
Let's watch Return Of The Jedi. I'm really bad at lip reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment