Tuesday, April 5, 2016

dinsdag 5 april 2016

dinsdag 5 april 2016 Visibly Disoriented Sarah Palin Gives Unhinged Speech at Trump Rally. On Friday, in Milwaukee just days before the Wisconsin state-wide primary, former Alaska governor and Trump stumper Sarah Palin gave what was truly one of the strangest speeches we’ve seen on the campaign trail so far. I want to bike into town, but it rained last night. I expect that the trails are pretty muddy. Almost no one on the bus. It's busy at work. Eleven toddlers. They found their voices at meal time. Whew! Screaming as a choir. Bev says that she'll take these monkeys but I think that they need to be split up. The school just doesn't have the space or resources. I'm alone at nap time with 9 kids while trying to get snack ready. Someone wakes up screaming. It's very stressful. I'm anxious for a break. (2:40!) I'm tired of this craziness. If you can't do quality child care... Don't do Child Care at all! Bus home after work. Politics! My roommate is for Bernie. Unidos con Bernie on the kitchen table.
Let's watch the results from the Wisconsin primary. CBS declares Bernie the winner. It seems that the campaign is more open.
Good night - Madison, Milwaukee, La Crosse, Green Bay and Eau Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment