Friday, April 1, 2016

vrijdag 1 april 2016

vrijdag 1 april 2016 Let's watch Star Trek: That Which Survives.
As the landing party starts to transport, a mysterious woman appears, telling them that they must not go. She then touches the transporter operator Wyatt who instantly crumples to the deck as the dematerializing landing party watches helplessly.
Poor red shirt. Killed by Losira's touch... cellular disruption. Watch Bernie on CBSN. Sanders Doubles Down On Claim Clinton Received Donations From Oil, Gas Industry.
Ride to work for the third time this week. I love to bike it here in Bellingham. I park it at the Limelight Cinema.
I see a design for the flag of Bellingham. It's not official, but I like it.
Up to Community Food Co-op for lunch. Some guys have an iMac.
I don't know if it's my achy back, but I'm really sick of everybody today. I cannot aid and abet the regime at this child care. The teachers shouldn't yell and boss the kids around. Circle time should be voluntary. The playground is hazardous. If children need to wear helmets outside, then the playground isn't child-friendly. The 50 Best Playgrounds in America. And Safe to Sleep is totally ignored. Get rid of those heavy blankets! One teacher said March Madness is over... Thank God. But the place is crazy all the time. We're often short-staffed. The director doesn't hire professionals. Just cheap student labor. I feel sorry for the college students, too. They will never know a more enlightened philosophy of a No Timeout child care. Here a timeout comes at a drop of a hat. Oh, wow! The power struggles! The screaming and rebelling! NO this and NO that! One of the phrases that hurt me the most... Stop crying, YOU'RE OK! And it makes them cry more. Their feelings need to be acknowledged. That's how you earn their trust and love. At least try to validate the child’s feelings more often than you invalidate them. How do I relax when I get home. I discover Johnny Sokko And His Flying Robot. Wow! Kids with a powerful robot... Imagine the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment