Friday, April 29, 2016

vrijdag 29 april 2016

vrijdag 29 april 2016 Midnight movie - MST3K: Bloodlust. I don't last past the short - Uncle Jim's Dairy Farm. The shorts are the best! Hilarious! Cows are a lot like people. Tom Servo: They're sinners. Costa Mesa, CA.  Violence Follows Trump Rally That was yesterday. In Burlingame.  Protesters Flock To GOP Convention.
I knew that we would be short-staffed at work, but it's crazy! The toddlers have to stay inside while it rains. Indoor slide. Games. Art. Early lunches and naps. I manage to fix an easy and successful snack. Goldfish and grapes. Finally, we get some outside time. Love it! Using the bus today. When I get home, I take my bike out for a ride. Behold! The monster rhododendron eating that house.
Dinner and a movie - Moonwalkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment