Thursday, April 28, 2016

donderdag 28 april 2016

donderdag 28 april 2016 Rated very very R. Thursday morning movie - Mac & Devin Go To High School.
Hair! Visit Morries Club Barber Shop on my way into work for a buzz cut. I have only $12 for a $15 cut at regular price, but Morrie does it. Nice! Our director is interviewing a guy. I wonder if he'll accept employment. (I doubt it.) Books, snack and outside time. It's fairly organized chaos. Lunch, diapers, naps. After my lunch break, I come back to see a few early risers playing at the window. Organized chaos again. Amanda wants to do "activities" with the kids. I'm relieved to take the kids outside. Relieved to bike home. Let's watch Stargate. The landing of the Space Pyramid is awesome. Our poor soldiers - AMBUSHED!

No comments:

Post a Comment