Wednesday, April 20, 2016

woensdag 20 april 2016

woensdag 20 april 2016 Kimmy Drives A Car! Hipsters invade the neighborhood when Titus rents his apartment on Airbnb.
Screen cap of Zosia Mamet and Evan Jonigkeit in Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. We're from Austin. Not Texas. Just in time for 4/20: High and Mighty: Our Favorite On-Screen Stoners. Maybe I'll watch one those films tonight. Bike to town. I'm up on the wall in the hall.
We're a little short-staffed today. We skip quiet time and get the kids ready for outside. I brought my bubble wand. How exciting for them! "I want big ones!" BUBBLES! Magically, the lunches are set up. I set up the cots and do a round of diapers. Naps, dishes, and snack. Some of our tods play in the pre-school area. They love it. Home again. Let's watch MST3K - Gunslinger. Tom Servo's Naughty Spank.

No comments:

Post a Comment