Tuesday, March 21, 2017

dinsdag 21 maart 2017

hair dinsdag 21 maart 2017 At midnight... Finish Iron Fist. Danny! You're awesome!
Turn on BBC News. Disturbing report - 'Extreme and unusual' climate trends continue after record 2016. Yes! We've noticed the weather weirdness. The map shows that almost nothing is near normal.
Switch to Stephanie Miller. Dean Obeidallah phones into the show to talk about the price of keeping POTUS. You're absolutely right, Dean! Donald Trump: America's Marie Antoinette. Into town to visit Jes's for a buzz cut. Someone is before me, so I need to wait. The cat jumps into my lap. What a pretty, pretty purr box!
Jes was playing Hell On Wheels on the TV. There are 5 seasons of it on Netflix! Do I dare? Up to WinCo to shop for groceries. Thanks to the new #331 route, I have better access. Home for Ellen. She does a cute spoof about Trump's version of children's books.
I've been awake for a long time. When am I going to sleep? Before I conk out unwillingly, I shall post today's Matt + Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment