Sunday, March 5, 2017

zondag 5 maart 2017

zondag 5 maart 2017 Midnight movie - MST3K: The Dead Talk Back. My favorite part is when Mike & The Bots Play The Dead.
A little sleep. Up with KING 5 News. Count me in for Oyster Madness!
Bike ride for today! Goal: historical Fairhaven and one of Bellingham's finest long-established neighborhoods - South Hill. Climbing 14th Street.
I admire the homes and their impressive views. I make it to St. James Presbyterian and cruise down to Harris Ave. and d'town Fairhaven. First time to ride down the bridge over the bay.
It rains just enough to make a rainbow. I have to admit... This is the best I've felt for a long time. Returning, I stop by Trader Joe's to get a couple of No-Li beers. Settle down to watch Real Time with Bill Maher.

No comments:

Post a Comment