Saturday, March 4, 2017

zaterdag 4 maart 2017

zaterdag 4 maart 2017 Back at my old place. Midnight movie - MST3K: Fire Maidens Of Outer Space. Crow introduces Joel and Tom to his new friend the black creature, whom he names "Timmy". And they smoke a lot on the 13th moon of Jupiter. A decent 6 hours of sleep. Watch CBS News. Trump is cray-cray! Trump claims Obama tapped Trump Tower phones before election. Brunch at the Co-op. Vegan Hash Browns and Scrambled Eggs. Wow! Some snow flurries. Will this never end? The weather...
I quit freaking out when the skies clear and the sun peeks out. Back to snatch my bike. It's been awhile since I rode it. The trails are a little muddy, and my gears are squeaking. Just 7 and 1/2 miles of trekking. Back home. Let's watch MST3K: Crash Of Moons.

No comments:

Post a Comment