Saturday, March 18, 2017

zaterdag 18 maart 2017

zaterdag 18 maart 2017 On the evening news... Midnight movie - Winter In Wartime. Drama · In the Nazi-occupied Netherlands, a teenage boy gets involved in the Dutch Resistance after coming to the aid of a wounded RAF pilot. Will the 13-year-old Michiel use the gun?
After I make and eat a sausage sandwich, I conk out. Up for Wait, Wait... Don't... With the upcoming budget cuts, they can't afford the rest of the title. I peek outside. It's pouring rain. Oh, weeeeell! I head into town. Nice to visit The Comics Place. Lots of Star Trek models and t-shirts. I like the t-shirts with the Bellingham flag... and the transgendered Hellboy at the front of the store.
It's been a while since I watched The Phantom Menace. I'm a little curious. How can a hyperdrive get a leak? “We can't go far. The hyperdrive is leaking.” Qui-Gon Jinn nodded. “We'll have to land somewhere to make repairs to the ship. What's out there?" How do you go from Naboo to Tatooine without the hyperdrive? “Tatooine. It’s small, poor, and out of the way. It attracts little attention. The Trade Federation has no presence there.”

No comments:

Post a Comment