Wednesday, March 1, 2017

woensdag 1 maart 2017

woensdag 1 maart 2017 Midnight movie... The film begins in 1985. MST3K: First Spaceship To Venus. The Soviet spaceship Cosmostrator I flies to Venus to discover an ancient, extinct civilization.
Scientists believe Venus was once Earth-like. How is this possible and what caused the planet to turn toxic? How about Captain Planet - Donald Trump? I remember Simpsons' cartoon about Trump where Homer flies inside the hair of Trump and sees this alternative universe. Turn on Stephanie Miller. President Trump, in his first address to a joint session of Congress, defended his tumultuous presidency on Tuesday and said he was eager to reach across party lines and put aside “trivial fights” to help ordinary Americans. Look what I did. I said the best words. I had the best ever speech. I did exactly what Steve Daddy Bannon told me to do.  Bus into town. Walk around the quaint Alphabet Streets. Listen to WBUR on my iPhone. Interesting story - Transgender Texas Boy Wins Championship In Girls' Wrestling. They actually interview Mack Beggs about his feelings and experiences.
Finally... When We Rise. Last time, I had no sympathy with Cleve Jones and his bike. I laughed out loud. He had to walk it up the hill. I could blow up those SF hills. No problem. When We Rise Inspiration Cleve Jones' Journey from Suicidal Teen to World-Famous LGBTQ Activist.

No comments:

Post a Comment