Thursday, March 16, 2017

donderdag 16 maart 2017

donderdag 16 maart 2017 Midnight movie - The Day After Tomorrow. With the crazy cold weather in New York, I am drawn to this film about climate catastrophe. Brave Jack! Getting pelted by freezing rain.
According to Roland Emmerich, New Yorkers clapped when the tidal wave crashes into Manhattan. He took the film after the book - The Coming Global Superstorm. Restless night. Someone is running around upstairs at 2:30 AM. Uff da! Finally, I fall asleep during Stephanie Miller. Bus into town and up Billy Frank Jr. St. This little cat greets me.
Mingle with the students at Western Washington University.
My first view of daffodils this season. It's 53 ° and partly cloudy for my walk around campus. Listening to KUOW. Here & Now has a report about the unique and provocative graffiti artist Jean-Michel Basquiat. It seems appropriate as I see a lot of graffiti in this neighborhood. Basquiat Exhibit In Denver Offers Portrait Of The Artist's Early Period.
Let's watch Ellen. A kid after my heart... A map geek like me! At last, MST3K - The Pumaman.

No comments:

Post a Comment