Monday, March 27, 2017

maandag 27 maart 2017

maandag 27 maart 2017 Restless night. At midnight... into the 3rd season of Grace and Frankie. Switch to France 24. Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny has been jailed for 15 days for resisting police orders during mass protests on Sunday. Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny Speaks from court after arrest. Давайте стоять против коррупции!
Then it's Bill Press. Take a moment to celebrate; the #RESISTANCE is working! Keep calling, keep showing up, keep demanding answers. Three hours of sleep. Up to Cordata Co-op to shop. Skookum coffee... I got to try it. Yes, I drink de-caf. It smells great!
Bussing around town, I stream the CBC News from Montréal on my iPhone - 88.5 FM. I love hearing the traffic reports. Métropolitaine from Boul Decarie to Blvd St Laurent stop and go traffic.
Columbus has changed. When I lived there, Neil Ave. and High St. were residential. (At least, some parts.) Twenty One Pilots re-visit their home. I wish that I could join the hometown musical heroes.
Twenty One Pilots announce three surprise hometown shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment