Tuesday, June 11, 2019

dinsdag 11 juni 2019

dinsdag 11 juni 2019 It'll be like nuking it in a pan-dimensional microwave. I'm up for The Flash. The gang finds a way to suppress the meta-genome. Barry takes the Meta-human cure into the Speed Force to metabolize it. Episode - Cause and XS. Producer - Rachel Talalay.
The birds wake me up. It's going to be a sparkling day!
My "ex" governor - Jay Inslee - of Washington State is talking about climate issues on Democracy Now. Great interview!! I've always been impressed with his leadership and his vision! Gov. Jay Inslee on Climate Refugees, Tax Breaks for Boeing & Why He Feels Trump Is a Racist.
Bike down again to Kipton - 26 minutes and 4.6 miles each way.
But... not going directly back home. I pick up Iron Man 2 at the OPL.

No comments:

Post a Comment