Friday, June 28, 2019

vrijdag 28 juni 2019

vrijdag 28 juni 2019 Night 2 of the Democratic Debate for the 2020 presidential race live from Miami. I watch on MSNBC.
Stephen Colbert's Monologue Following Democratic Debate #2. You don't want to see Chuck Todd when he's angry. Thanks for the laughs!
Judy Garland: Just try it, and I'll start a riot. a line from But Not For Me from Girl Crazy. Yes, fifty years ago, a riot would start. In the early morning of June 28, 1969, police raided a gay bar called the Stonewall Inn in New York's West Village. The LGBTQ community fought back. #Stomewall50. I love looking at the old photos.
It was 10 years ago today, I took this photo of myself. Proudly wearing my colors. Heading down to the 2009 Seattle Pride Parade.
Merde! European heatwave: France hits record temperature of 45.9C. It's still 101°F in Gallargues-le-Montueux at 9:40 PM CEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment