Wednesday, June 12, 2019

woensdag 12 juni 2019

woensdag 12 juni 2019 No More Deaths! When a government adopts cruelty as its official policy, compassion and empathy become a crime. Scott Warren is facing 20 years in prison. His crime? Providing food and water to migrants in Arizona’s deadliest desert corridor. No verdict in controversial border aid case. As Kamala Harris says We are better than this. We are better than this. Jon Stewart testifies for September 11 Victim Compensation Fund: Accountability doesn’t appear to be something that occurs in this chamber…I'm sorry if I sound angry and undiplomatic, but I am angry, and you should be too.. Jon Stewart just reminded us how outrage is supposed to work. I'm outraged, too! Do you know what helps me feel better? The pride flag downtown.
Every major Democratic candidate running for president besting Trump in the polls... That makes makes me happy, too. More brutal 2020 poll numbers for Trump!. It's a long 17 months to Election Day.
Iron Man 2. You discovered a new element. Use it, Tony!

No comments:

Post a Comment