Saturday, June 22, 2019

zaterdag 22 juni 2019

zaterdag 22 juni 2019 Bill Maher Argues "History Has Chosen" Oprah to Run for President in 2020. I ❤️ it! The only person who is a sure thing... New Rule: Oprah 2020.
I heard so many references to #Trumpenstein on Twitter and on Stephanie Miller that I had to watch Young Frankenstein.
I see that Trump is losing support. People who voted for him are realizing that they made the worst mistake... EVER! And we’re like one madman’s decision away from World War III. But today is another edition of The Trumpenstein Reality Horror Show.
FAKE UNIVERSES! The Book of Universes quotes Robin Hanson. If you might be living in a simulation then all else equal you should care less about others, live more for today, make your world look more likely to become rich, expect to and try more to participate in pivotal events, be more entertaining and praise-worthy, and keep the famous people around you happier and more interested in you.
It's such a beautiful day. I ride to town and park my bike at Peters Hall. This is MY KIND OF PLACE! The Oberlin Center for Languages and Cultures is where the kids study world languages. To study the cosmos, they have the Observatory and Taylor Planetarium. I find a shady place in the courtyard to soak in The Living Universe.
The Oberlin Chalk Walk is a big deal. The town is alive with creativity. Some of the art is absolutely stunning! Now I realize how much beautiful talent Oberlin has. I admire the Gay Pride art on Main Street. Everything starts at the Allen Memorial Art Museum.
An alien gives me the Peace Sign. Thank you, Oberlin, for this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment