Friday, June 14, 2019

vrijdag 14 juni 2019

vrijdag 14 juni 2019 Listen to rebroadcast of Stephanie Miller. Stephan Jenkins, lead singer of Third Eye Blind, talks about his Progressive activism, and his band’s new Summer tour! Asleep with BBC News on the radio. I hear the World Football report - Adventures in Guam: The 2022 World Cup journey begins. I dream that I'm in the stadium with shirtless students cheering.
Guam's Matao beat Bhutan 5-0, moves on to second round of qualifications for World Cup. Congratulations, Guam!
Lex Luther has an evil plan! He discovers a Supergirl duplicate - a Kaznian clone - which Lex dubs Red Daughter - Красная дочь. Lex manipulates Red Daughter into seeing the United States as a place of greed, corruption, and violence. Episode: The House of L.
They'll start rounding up aliens without discrimination, ergo I propose... we scrub the alien registry from our database. I ❤️ Brainy.
It's a pretty day! I admire the garden at the SW corner of Carnegie.
And what's the plan for this giant beach ball at Pleasant Street?
I don't mind a throwback tonight, if you don't. Breakfast At Tiffany's

No comments:

Post a Comment