Monday, June 3, 2019

maandag 3 juni 2019

maandag 3 juni 2019 Midnight - Star Trek: The Next Generation - Suddenly Human. The lovely and talented Chad Allen plays the orphaned human... a defiant boy named Jono.
I'm reviewing Legend of the Seeker. Richard Cypher: I'm not who you want me to be! Maybe all those years ago you saved the wrong child. Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander: No. you are the true seeker. You have a great destiny ahead of you Richard Cypher. If you're willing to accept it. It's Prophecy. Chopping wood is sexy!
UMMM! Steamed halibut with watercress mousse, saddle of lamb with herb stuffing and strawberry sable. Trump arrives at state banquet. I'm catching up on Ellen. Bindging, I guess. Lip-syncing drag-queens. Mark Wahlberg. But I love James Bay the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment